Liezel Engelbrecht | Registered Dietitian
Lifestyle. health. habits
are you looking for a personalised Strategy to improve your food habits?
We know from science that what we eat plays a major role in our energy levels, gut health, mood, blood pressure, blood glucose levels, cholesterol levels and disease risk. Food also plays a major role in our day-to-day lives, and many factors influence our choices. No single strategy will work for everybody looking to improve their nutritional status or food habits. If you are serious about change, you need to find a strategy that works for you and your lifestyle. Book a session with me to find out how I can support you.
- In-person or digital nutritional assessments
- Clinical nutrition support for the prevention and management of NCDs
- Body composition analysis and interpretation with InBody (body fat%, lean muscle mass, hydration)
- Recipe development and analysis
- Nutrition marketing support
- Health and nutrition content creation
- Nutrition education and health promotion
- Evidence-based advice to answer your nutrition questions e.g. related to gut health, micronutrient deficiencies, sports nutrition, nutrition to support healthy ageing, nutritional strategies to reduce chronic inflammation, weight loss strategies, nutrition to support the elderly, and more.
Dienste is ook beskikbaar in Afrikaans.
I developed these compact guides for everyone who wants the basic information in one place and on hand. No internet required.
NEW LAUNCH: Simple Nutrition Action Plan
SNAP is a 45-page no-nonsense nutrition guide designed to help you take control of your health. Learn how to build healthy and sustainable eating and lifestyle habits with tips and tools compiled by a registered dietitian.
What you can expect:
- Food exchange lists
- Meal and snack ideas
- Tips for building better habits
- Basic principles of mindful eating
- Meal planner and shopping guide
- Activity recommendations
- Healthy food alternatives
- Advice for common challenges
- Portion size guidance
- Label insights
- Cooking tips
- And much more!
Suitable for the public, students and dietitians.
Select resources from SNAP provided booked clients.
On sale now: Simple Eating – Food and nutrition for preschoolers and toddlers
The perfect little guide to help you with everyday food related questions and concerns when feeding your little person!
This 36-page resource was compiled with the input from dietitians with years of experience in paediatric nutrition. It’s a compilation of expert advice and basic principles for parents to keep in mind when feeding young children (1 to 6-year olds).
Content includes articles on:
- Picky eating
- Food preferences
- Allergies and intolerances
- Processed foods
- Emotional eating
- Food and health
- Dinner and snack ideas
- Sizes and servings
- Sensory concerns
- Food safety and hygiene
Get your digital PDF Simple Eating guide for only R65.
Recipes, videos, interviews and nutrition information from Liezel The Dietitian on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
die stylvol- vriendekring
Ek is bly om ook deel te wees van die nuwe Stylvol-vriendekring. Stylvol.co.za is ‘n Afrikaanse aanlynplatform wat raad deel vir skoonheid, mode en welwees. Geskep deur voormalige Rooi Rose styl- en skoonheid-droomspan, Suzanne Kotzé en Justine Kroes, kan jy heerlike inhoud verwag.